Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vaseline's Moisturizing Bath Beads

Story behind it:

I wanted to take a nice relaxing bath without a bombardment of bubbles. I wanted to take a bath without being overwhelmed by the fragrance. I was pretty sure I wanted too much. Of course I found something when I wasn't looking for it. I was on my way to pick up some body lotion, and I saw Vaseline Intensive Care's Moisturizing Bath Beads. Their lotion suits me just fine, so how horrible could their other beauty products be?  Wait, do bathing products count as beauty products? Maybe that falls more under the category of health. I do apologize if I've miscategorized them, but it can't be that big of a difference. So far I've tried the Honey Vanilla and Botanical Garden.

Pros:

Inexpensive

24oz, so it lasts a while

Light fragrance

Quickly dissolves

Makes your skin feel "silky"

Cons:

Makes the tub super slippery

No bubbles (I don't mind, but maybe you bubble folks do.)

No way to close the box after opening (I've accidentally knocked it over.)

Judgement Call:

My skin is soft. I'm clean. My eyes aren't burning from a fragrance overdose. This works for me! The fragrances can't specifically be dubbed feminine, so men can take advantage of the bath beads as well. If you're on a budget, that's one less bath product you have to buy if you're sharing. Oh, yeah. Make sure you have a bath mat or those nifty little stickers at the bottom of your tub! Silky skin doesn't mean much when compared to a slip and fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment