Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crest 3D White Rinse

Story behind it:

Around the time I was having my toothpaste quest, I was still feeling a bit adventurous. I passed by several displays for teeth whitening strips, but they unnerve me for some reason. I have strange visions of them never coming off or dissolving my teeth when I go to remove them. Illogical, yes. But hey, that's just how I think. Maybe I've seen one too many horror movies. I may not be the only one that is unnerved by the whitening strips, because I found a whitening product that didn't immediately weird me out: Crest 3D White Rinse.

Pros:

It's not a strip!

Doesn't burn

Tastes pretty good

Doesn't take long to use

Cons:

Foamy residue

Questionable breath freshening skills

Judgement Call:

Yes, it's a whitening rinse, but it's a multi-care whitening rinse. If you smoke, don't count on this product to eliminate the nicotine odor. It comes close, but it doesn't quite do it. Crest 3D White does have one of those money-back-if-you're- not-satisfied blurbs on the back of the bottle. If you're one of those type of folks, you may find that of interest. Also, there is a foamy residue that lingers in your mouth after several spitting attempts.

Did I see whitening benefits? A little, but perhaps I should have purchased a bottle for myself and a bottle for my husband to get better results. My suggestion: buy more than one bottle if you won't be the only one using it and you'll probably get really good whitening results.


No comments:

Post a Comment