Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Fat Smash Diet: Day 1

Last week I bought the audiobook of Dr. Ian K. Smith's The Fat Smash Diet. Yes, it was a while ago when I posted about wanting to lose weight. Did I do anything about it then? No, I'm not going to lie to you. What I can say is that the thought of doing it never left me. I knew I wasn't going to stick to whatever plan I concocted, so I just didn't do anything.

So what was my new motivation? I love myself. I don't have a problem with self-esteem, and my husband is my greatest supporter of all things me. However, this back fat has got to go! You can suck in your stomach, but you cannot suck in back fat. It vexes me to no end.

So, the first phase of  The Fat Smash Diet is a fruit and veggie detox. I am NOT a fan of veggies. Strangely enough, I do love broccoli. I'm supposed to eat like 4 to 5 small meals a day. I'm struggling to comprehend the idea of to differentiate a meal of fruits and veggies from a snack.

Has anyone else done this diet (or shall I say lifestyle change)? I'm about to have my first meal--strawberries.

[caption id="attachment_59" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="1st meal"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment