Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Case of the unsexy: Snoring


Get This Quote - Find more at TVLoop

I love the show "Reba." I started watching it a few years ago, and I catch it every now and then still. I snore. I've always known that I snore. What I didn't know was the extent of my snoring. Ah, the things you learn when married. My poor, poor husband. I woke up one morning, fresh-faced and chipper. He, unfortunately, looked disheveled and haggard.

It was at that moment that I realized I snore with a sound which I equate to a chainsaw wielding lumberjack being gargled by a grizzly bear. How unsexy is that? I was so distraught that I Googled products to reduce snoring. Of course there were mixed reviews for inexpensive and expensive products alike. So, aside from trying to fall asleep after him, I guess my sexy will be limited to the daytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment