Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Venus Williams...pseudo nude this time

I just want to put it out there that I am not a Venus Williams hater. I just find her fashion sense...interesting. This time I was caught completely off guard as I was channel surfing. In the middle of the day, I see a tennis court and... buttcheeks? Surely, I must be mistaken. I didn't have my glasses on, so anything I saw was skeptical. After moving closer to the tv, I saw that it was none other than Venus Williams. I immediately went to Google and saw that much of the rest of the world was as baffled as I was. Yay! I wasn't seeing buttcheeks. The Huffington Post has amazing pics of her outfit.

I'll give Miss Williams this, she makes sure that she is noticed. Win or lose, there was bound to be a buzz about this outfit. You can't convince me that she hadn't considered the media buzz that would follow. Is she bold? Is she a role model? Is she an aspiring fashionista?  Is she a woman with a hot body that wants to show it off whenever she gets the urge? If it's the latter, does that make her much different than any other woman? Sure, your average woman in her sexiest moment may not strut her stuff outside of her home in such an outfit. But, Venus is young, single, and very comfortable in her own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment